Do you like me?

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello

So this is my first foray into the blogging world. It's kind of like writing a letter to everyone and no one in particular all at once. I had the idea to do this, or rather, I was given the idea by a couple of my good friends who say I am a fountain of random useful knowledge. Emphasis on the random. It seems like whenever my one of my friends is in a quandary about something, I've either read something, seen something, or heard something that can help. I'm not a know- it -all, not by far. What I am is curious. I'm a seeker, always have been. When something piques my curiosity, I research it-- through books, the Internet, documentaries, questions to people who do the thing I'm interested in, and sometimes I try it out myself. And when I've satisfied my curiosity, I mentally file what I've learned away for future use. This blog is that future.

Rather than one general blog with occasional entries, I've hopefully made this site more fun and easier to navigate by breaking it up into various pages, making entries when the spirit moves. So feel free to tune in to what piques your curiosity and ignore what doesn't.

Happy Reading,
Mamma Jeanine

4 comments:

  1. What a great story about your trip. You are really quite a photographer and that's a gorgeous one someone got of you on the sand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words, I commented at the time but apparently I was so technically impaired I didn't realize that unless I hit "reply", you might never see my response and think me ungrateful. Incidentally, if you like cool pictures, you might like to check out another blog that I do called Wonderlust, http://surprisinglybeautiful.blogspot.com/.

      Delete